الأربعاء، 20 مايو 2009

Mysteries

Mysteries

الأسرار

MysteriesIn Red Dog's life, no mystery was greater than that of the house.

Though Red Dog could romp in any field or woods, or take a nap beside any road or ditch, never could he enter the house. The only place I ever went without him was into the house. If I came outside wearing clothes different from those I had worn when I entered the house, Red Dog would look at me in amazement.

"Red Dog," I'd say, "do you think that when I go inside the house I become someone else? Do you think that inside the house I travel to other worlds, or do magical things? When you stand beside the screen door hearing voices and music on the radio, do you think that inside I'm having a party with elves and gnomes?

Sometimes I laughed when I thought about what Red Dog must have imagined as he sat outside the screen door. Yes: What went on inside Red Dog's mind was my favorite mystery.

Once I thought about letting Red Dog come inside -- just for a few moments -- so I could watch his face as he looked around.

But, I never did.




فى حياة الكلب لايوجد سر أكبر من البيت

الكلب ينطلق فى أى غابة أو حقل يأخذ غفوة بجانب طريق أو مصرف

لكن لايدخل البيت أبداً. البيت المكان الوحيد الذى أذهب إلية بدونة

لو خرجت من البيت مرتدى ملابس مختلفة عن التى دخلت بها ينظر الكلب إلى مستغرباً

"كلبى" أود ان أقولك " هل تعتقد عند دخولى البيت أصبح شخصاً مختلفاً؟

هل تعتقد إنى فى داخل البيت أسافر إلى عالم آخر او أقوم بأعمال سحرية؟

عندما تقف عند الباب تسمع أصوات و موسيقى من الراديو

هل تعتقد أنى أقيم حفلة مع جن و تماثيل

أحياناً أضحك مفكراً ماذا يتخيل الكلب فى الخارج

حقاً مايدور داخل عقل الكلب كان سرى المفضل

عندما أفكر أن أدع الكلب يدخل ولو لحظة لأرى النظرة على وجهه

و لكنى لم أقم بذلك أبداً

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Blogger template 'BubbleFish' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008